User contributions for 18.104.22.168
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 17:36, 1 April 2017 −1 New Ham FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 17:35, 1 April 2017 +18 How can I learn Morse Code?
- 17:35, 1 April 2017 −1 How can I learn Morse Code?
- 17:34, 1 April 2017 +641 N How can I learn Morse Code? Created page with "Fortunately, if you want to learn the code, there is an abundance of resources available for that! * [http://morsecode.scphillips.com/trainer.html '''Morse Trainer at SCPhill..."
- 17:33, 1 April 2017 −558 New Ham FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Taking the Morse code resources out of this page to put them under the "How do I learn Morse code" page
- 17:32, 1 April 2017 +1,575 N Do I have to learn Morse Code? Created page with "No, but some folks find it a heck of a lot of fun. While some old-timers may grumble "Back in my day..." as if there were a moral superiority to knowing Morse code, the fact..."
- 17:23, 1 April 2017 −38 New Ham FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Removed redundant "how to find repeaters" link
- 17:22, 1 April 2017 +30 How do I meet other Hams?
- 17:21, 1 April 2017 +1,128 N How do I meet other Hams? Created page with "There are a couple of ways to get familiar with other hams. Some of this may seem obvious, some not quite as obvious. *Meet folks in your licensing class, or at the exam. If..."
- 17:11, 1 April 2017 +63 How to Operate on a Radio Net
- 17:09, 1 April 2017 +6 How to Operate on a Radio Net
- 17:07, 1 April 2017 +4,562 N How to Operate on a Radio Net Created page with "Nets can be a great way to get used to keying up your radio and talking (or if you're hard-core, punching out CW!) And if you're not entirely new to the hobby, they're a great..."
- 16:44, 1 April 2017 +1,489 N How to Find Repeater Info Created page with "There are a lot of sources for finding the key info about the repeaters close to where you live--or where you're traveling. In the pre-Internet days, the ARRL Repeater Directo..."
- 16:35, 1 April 2017 +2,157 N Do I need a huge antenna on my roof, or a Big Tower in my backyard? Started the page with some simple antenna suggestions.