Manually Program Anytone-D878
Warning: This is a draft-in-progress.
How to add WW7PSR (the PSRG repeater) as an analog channel in the Anytone AT-878UV via the keypad (programming manually)
To program repeater 146.960, -0.6 MHz offset, 103.5 Hz CTCSS TX tone, wide band, high power level, into a channel.
The [MENU/SELECT/CONFIRM] key is at the upper left corner of the keypad and features a solid green bar. The [EXIT/BACK/DELETE] key is at the upper right corner of the keypad and features a broken red bar. The ▲ ▼ keys are on the round key between the [MENU] and [EXIT] keys and the ▲ (up) key is marked with a single white line at the top. The ▼ (down) key is marked with a single white line at the bottom. The #↑ key on the keypad is used to toggle between lower and upper letters and numbers but only while you are in a window, e.g. the channel Name window, that allows you to input alphanumeric data.
- Turn on the radio.
- Press [MENU] and then use the ▲ ▼ keys to highlight Settings.
- Press [SELECT] to select Settings.
- Use the ▼ key to highlight 2 Chan Set then press [SELECT].
- Use the ▼ key to highlight New Chan then press [SELECT]. (When you select New Chan the channel number window will open, the next unassigned channel number is displayed by default in the lower right of the window.)
- Use the keypad to enter the channel number of your choice and then press [CONFIRM]. After you enter the channel the Name window will open, you can skip this for now by pressing [CONFIRM] or you may enter a name. You can also skip Zone selection by pressing [SELECT] to select the default zone. Press [SELECT] again to confirm your choices and exit the New Chan window. (If you try to create a new channel using a channel number that has already been assigned you will get an error message.)
- Use the ▼ key to highlight 3 Channel Type and press [SELECT] to select it then press [SELECT] 1 A-Analog and then press [Back].
- 4 TCTD 2CTC
- 8 Tx Power
- 9 Offset
- 11 Bandwidth
- 12 Rx Freq
- 14 Tx Freq
You can confirm that you've programmed the radio correctly by following the instructions on the DVR Playback page.
This article is one of many how-to articles on our wiki.