Manually Program Anytone-D878
Warning: This is a draft-in-progress.
How to add WW7PSR (the PSRG repeater) as a channel in the Anytone AT-878UV via the keypad (programming manually) To program repeater 146.960, -0.6 MHz offset, 103.5 Hz CTCSS TX tone, wide band, high power level, into a channel.
The [MENU/SELECT/CONFIRM] key is at the upper left corner of the keypad and features a solid green bar. The [EXIT/BACK/DELETE] key is at the upper right corner of the keypad and features a broken red bar. The ▲ ▼ keys are on the round key between the [MENU] and [EXIT] keys. The ▲ key is marked with a single white line at the top. The ▼ key is marked with a single white line at the bottom.
- Turn on the radio.
- Press [MENU] and then use the ▲ ▼ keys to highlight Settings.
- Press [SELECT] to select Settings.
- Use the ▼ key to highlight 2 Chan Set and press [SELECT] to select it.
- Use the ▼ key to highlight New Chan and press [SELECT] to select it.
- Note: When you select New Chan the channel number window will open, the next unassigned channel number is displayed by default in the lower right of the window. For our example, if the number displayed is anything other than 10 then press [DELETE] to delete it.
- Use the keypad to enter "1" then "0" and then press [CONFIRM]. After you enter the channel the Chan Name window will open, you can skip this for now by pressing [CONFIRM] or you may enter a name of your choice. You can also skip the Zone window by pressing [SELECT] to select the default zone.
- Note: If you try to create a new channel using a channel number that has already been assigned you will get an error message. The #↑ key on the keypad is used to toggle between lower and upper letters and numbers.
- Use the ▼ key to highlight 3 Channel Type and press [SELECT] to select it then press [SELECT] 1 A-Analog and then press [Back].
- 4 TCTD 2CTC
- 8 Tx Power
- 9 Offset
- 11 Bandwidth
You can confirm that you've programmed the radio correctly by following the instructions
This article is one of many how-to articles on our wiki.