Manually Program Anytone-D878
I'm planning adapt the text below to the Anytone AT-878UV. -KJ7LQP
Adding WW7PSR (the PSRG repeater) as a channel in the Anytone AT-878UV via the keypad (programming manually) To program repeater 146.960, -0.6 MHz offset, 103.5 Hz CTCSS TX tone, wide band, high power level, into Channel #010.
The [MENU/SELECT/CONFIRM] key is at the upper left corner of the keypad and features a solid green bar. The [EXIT/BACK/DELETE] key is at the upper right corner of the keypad and features a broken red bar. The ▲ ▼ keys are on the round key between the [MENU] and [EXIT] keys. The ▲ key is marked with a single white line at the top. The ▼ key is marked with a single white line at the bottom.
- Turn on radio
- Press [MENU] and then use the ▲ ▼ keys to highlight Settings
- Press [SELECT] to select Settings
- Use the ▼ key to highlight 2 Chan Set and press [SELECT] to select 2 Chan Set
- Use the ▼ key to highlight New Chan and press [SELECT] to select New Chan
- Note: When you select New Chan the channel number window will open, the next unassigned channel number is displayed by default in the lower right of the window. For our example, if the number displayed is anything other than 10 then press [DELETE] to delete it.
- Use the keypad to enter "1" then "0" and then press [CONFIRM]
- Note: If you try to create a new channel using a channel number that has already been assigned you will get an error message. After you enter the channel the channel name window will open, you can skip this for now by pressing [CONFIRM] or you may enter a name of your choice. The #↑ key on the keypad is used to toggle between lower and upper letters and numbers.
To program repeater 146.960, minus offset, 103.5 Hz tone, low power level, into Channel #010 * Turn on radio. * If in Memory Mode switch to VFO Mode (VFO/MR) * use VFO "A" only! * Select 5 KHz Step - (MENU + 1 + MENU) (Use the ▲ ▼ keys for 5K) (MENU + EXIT) * Enter 146.960 (The receive frequency) * Press [MENU] + 2 + [MENU] Use the ▲ ▼ keys to select Low Power * Press [MENU] + [EXIT] To accept and exit * Press [MENU] + 5 + [MENU] Use the ▲ ▼ keys to select Wide Bandwidth * Press [MENU] + [EXIT] To accept and exit * Press [MENU] + 1 + 3 + [MENU] Use the ▲ ▼ keys to select 103.5 Hz Tone * Press [MENU] + [EXIT] To accept and exit * Press [MENU] + 2 + 7 + [MENU] Enter 010 or Use the ▲ ▼ keys to select 010 * Press [MENU] + [EXIT] This stores the Receive Frequency * Radio prompts that REC FREQ has been stored * Enter 146.360 (The transmit frequency) * Press [MENU] + 2 + 7 + [MENU] + [MENU] + [EXIT] Radio prompts that TX FREQ has been stored * Return to Memory Mode (VFO/MR)
This article is one of many how-to articles on our wiki.